The 2019 Libertarian Party of Oregon State Convention will be on June 8th, 2019 beginning at 8am. It will be held at the Holiday Inn in Wilsonville, 25425 SW 95th Avenue, Wilsonville, OR 97070.
Here are a few highlights from the upcoming event:
- All voters registered as Libertarian in the State of Oregon are welcome to register and attend as delegates. Delegates will be eligible to vote on business during the convention.
- Our keynote speaker Jeff Hewitt holds the highest elected office of any Libertarian as the Riverside County District 5 Supervisor in California.
- National LP staff will provide candidate and activist training.
- Local Libertarian speaker Corey King will share his experience founding Oregon Firearm Advocates, a Facebook group containing over 83,000 members.
- Training will be provided on forming county-level Libertarian parties.
- Pivotal bylaws amendments will be considered by the delegates.